Good crew are a major key to success in to-day's ship management industry. The ability to provide competent, properly trained staff is the difference between a first class ship manager and the rest.
Global Human Resource Management Ltd understands this and has implemented a staff training program and support structure to provide clients with trained, qualified and experienced crew from a variety of nationalities for all types of passenger vessels.
In addition, Global Human Resource Management has access to a large pool of experienced and qualified passenger ship officers and crew through its own databank in Piraeus and its subsidiary offices designed to relieve the client of any workload with the manning of vessels. This includes:
- Wide choice of manning options to fit in with the ship's trading pattern and passenger base
- Proper qualification and certification of crew including pre-embarkation training
- Proper Crew recruitment and procedures for joining ship and repatriation
- Medical examinations and fitness certificates
- Implementation and follow-up of drug and alcohol policies
- Crew P&I insurance as well as handling of respective claims
- Insurance for crew effects
- Supply of working gear for crew
Global Human Resources Management provides thorough training for all crew members and requires that crew members have relevant and up-to-date qualifications and experience for appropriate positions, and that potential crew members are capable of interpreting and understanding key instructions, especially pertaining to safety at sea. For the client, this results in officers and crew that are well trained and qualified, with a high degree of professionalism.
In addition to Deck / Engine and Hotel Crew, Global can provide clients with a complete package for Cruise Staff, Entertainment and Staff Concessionaires. For further details on these departments visit Global Entertainment Productions Ltd.